Citi LATAM LRR Consumption Team Lead in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job ID: 18052351
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Office of Finance and Risk Infrastructure (FRI) is a separate organization within Global Functions. FRI is transforming the Risk and Finance infrastructure by improving data quality at source, using common data and data standards and implementing common processes and integrated technology platforms.
The Local Regulatory Reporting (LRR) Consumption Team Lead has direct responsibility for the following activities:
• Work with LRR Consumers to understand their data requirements and get them documented in standard templates.
• Ensure Critical Data Elements (CDEs), data quality rules, adjustments, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are clearly understood.
• Ensure a high level of data quality via the resolution of Critical Path Resolution (CPR) items and IMRs.
• Prepare and present status on the progress of LRR Programs.
• Timely escalate issues to Senior Management.
• 3-5 years experience in Citi’s Finance and/or Risk organization
• Proven track record collaborating and building relationships
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good project management and execution skills
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required