General Electric Lean Leader in Suzhou, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Lead strong lean culture built up in operation team including CNC, cladding, T&A and drive the TPM/PM execution with lean methodology. Build up the lean culture to drive L/T reduction, QIP/Kaizen projects execution, better space utilization, continuous productivity improvements and one piece flow/pull system, etc.
- Build up the lean team, deliver lean training and setup the routine AWO and Kaizen.
- Lead T&A team to run daily operations smoothly which comply with company procedure.
- Daily report on utilization and efficiency. Lead the T&A team for continuous improvements on productivity, quality, on time delivery and EHS.
▪ Mature, active and positive. Able to overcome difficulties and heavy working pressure成熟，积极，主动的专业工作精神，并克服工作上的一切困难，能承受工作压力
▪ Effective communication and good relationship with other colleagues
▪ Honest, calm and responsible. 踏实、稳重、责任心强
▪Strong team-work spirit. 很强的团队合作意识
▪Good command of written and spoken English. 英语书写与口语良好
▪ Bachelor degree or above, in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
▪At least 3 years of people management experience. 至少3年管理经历。
▪Experience of hourly people management. 有管理车间员工的经验。
▪Experience of production planning。有生产计划经验.
▪Prefer to have experience of valves or wellheads industry. 熟悉阀门生产者优先。
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou