Honeywell QA Inspector in Singapore, Singapore
- Perform cell quality/final inspection
- Perform First Article Inspection per AS9102
- Proficient in CMM programing and measurements
- Raise Non-conformance notifications
Read and Interpret blueprint and specifications
20 Perform inspections
20 Improve quality practices
20 Monitor and verify quality
20 Test parts and raw material
20 Audit quality control programs
YOU MUST HAVE
- Candidate must have a minimum of NITEC certificate or equivalent, with at least 1 year relevant experience
- Familiarity in CMM use and its application will be added advantage
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprint and specifications
- Proficient in understanding the GD&T
- Well-versed in using of measuring equipments such as Air spindle, micrometer
- Preferably personnel with precision machining or aerospace background.
- Preferably personnel with Non-inspect and Discus
- Ballooning software experience
- Job ID: HRD30822
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 7 Joo Koon Circle, Singapore, Singapore, SG 629039 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.