Dell Java Software Engineer, Midrange in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Java / JS Software Engineer, Midrange on our Dell EMC storage platform development team in Russia, St. Petersburg.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Our team in St.Petersburg, Russia is working on a next generation data storage technology. We are looking for highly motivated and skillful professional Java back-end and JS front -end developer familiar with functional programming.
The ideal candidate for Software Engineer position shall demonstrate high performance coding and software integration skills, ability to understand and structure complex requirements, proven record of previously implemented modules inside commercial products and the knowledge of some storage and cluster relevant technologies, experience with system management software.
On the first and foremost place, to be effective software engineer in terms of coding new complex features and modules, components integration, implementing design updates and fixing defects for owned code base
Maintain accountability for the quality and completeness of deliverables
Work effectively with cross-functional and/or cross-geographic teams, readily share information with others
Proficient in Java 8+ backend and/or JS UI development, Object Oriented Design, algorithms, and data structures.
Familiarity with Internationalization/ Localization development and testing frameworks.
Experience in RxJava or Rx extension for other languages is a plus. Experience with UI programming JS / React is a plus.
Attention to details and quality, team player, good time management skills
Proficient in Unix/Linux Development Environment
Familiarity with JSi18-next framework, JS React, Redux, Babel
Familiarity with Vert.x framework, Google Guice (or other dependency injection framework), jOOQ library
Familiarity with Python, PyTest
Experience working in an Agile team inside multinational distributed organization in a collaboration with other remote teams across multiple time zones
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Joining Us, You Will Get
· Competitive Salary that will discussed on the results of the interview
· Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad
· Corporate trainings and certifications; Corporate English Classes
· Monetary awards for patents submission
· Collaboration with professional colleagues across the world, participation in idea challenges and hackathons
· Possibility in Flexible working hours and Working from home
· 36 days of paid vacation days plus 2 paid days off
· Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office
· Opportunity to participate in charity activities
· Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre
· Partial reimbursement of any sport activities
· Regular teambuilding and corporate events
· Nice workplace and modern corporate laptop
· Participation in local and international professional conferences