Comcast Sr. Mgr, Product Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing the pricing, packaging, and documenting of new product ideas and conducts user need analyses for ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis, and monitoring required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned products. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing products. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results.
- Has extensive experience with IP and advanced networking products, including managed router or software defined wide area networking services (SD-WAN).
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
- Coordinates across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research.
- Maintains updated view of key competitive changes.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on time.
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to product content, pricing, packaging, and features.
- Participate in defining product business and functional requirements.
- Provides product support and documentation and develops product materials.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
- Drafts and manages requirements, and other supporting business documentation (such as use cases, possibly M&Ps [methods and procedures], executive summaries, etc.).
- Leads concepts defining an end-to-end customer experience and expected full lifecycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across team, and the organization.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manages change requests.
- Validates downstream deliverables and final offering (business acceptance testing).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer