Robert Half Accountemps Full Charge Bookkeeper - Part Time in Newport Beach, California
Our client is an award winning architecture urban design firm dedicated to improving the quality of life in the urban environment. We are seeking a highly motivated Full-Charge Bookkeeper who will embrace the design industry and have pride in the work produced to join their growing team.
- Responsible for day to day accounting operations ? cash reconciliation and reporting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets.
- Responsible for the company credit card reconciliation and liquidation process.
- Responsible for weekly timesheet collection and preparation of bi-weekly payroll packages.
- Processes on a timely basis, duly approved payments to vendors and consultant invoices and employee expense reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of final invoice packages for all billable projects.
- In charge of monthly closing process - prepayments, accruals, depreciation, company billings, and other month end adjustments.
- Prepares financial statements and special reports and schedules for management use.
- In charge of general ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Liaise with the company?s CPA as the lead contact in conducting the compilation and review of year-end financial statements and tax returns.
Our ideal bookkeeper will have the following:
- A Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting is preferred.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in accounting is required.
- We utilize Deltek (we'll train)
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong written verbal skills; able to communicate effectively with management as well as regular staff.
- Must have excellent work habits, including willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal pressures.
Interview Process Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Kevin Su at Kevin.Su@accountemps.com.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans