Dell Sr. Principal Engineer Product Technologist in McLean, Virginia
Senior Principal Engineer– McLean, VA
Join one of the best kept secrets within DellEMC. Our Federal Division is looking for a Senior Principal Engineer to represent our Enterprise Solutions across DellEMC Federal customers.
DellEMC Federal is committed to attracting and retaining exceptional individuals who want to work for an exceptional company. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability - people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our clients' success.
A career as a Senior Principal Engineer is one which is truly exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding. This position is a technical solutions role that supports our Sales Teams and represents our Enterprise Solutions such as Cloud offerings, Hyper Converged, PowerEdge and Dell Networking.
– Work with field sales account teams within our sales division to help drive and grow the enterprise business within their specific customer account set
– Devise new approaches/methods to enterprise solutions/products and services
– Analyzes customer requirements, performing advanced systems integration and providing technical expertise to design and implement solution using the breadth of DellEMC products and services
Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
Qualifies highly complex sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements and competition
Presents the design and value of proposed solution to customers
Works with customers in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges
Anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of enterprise/client products and services
– Work with account teams to identify the customer IT decision makers and key influencers within the agency in order to build trusting customer relationships that enable DellEMC to become primary partner of choice for enterprise technology solutions
– Identify and overcome the technical barriers associated with the customers IT decision making process with a focus on delivering solutions that meet/exceed the IT and Business requirements of our customers which often times are highly complex enterprise solutions
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .