Citi Cstmr Svc Intmd Assoc Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
Primary Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville
Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Function: Institutional Client Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18050493
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This is a senior level Senior Client Account Specialist role whose main responsibility is to manage/lead the ongoing relationship with large Commercial Card following implementation. This includes driving client satisfaction, program growth and acting as a point of escalation for Customer Services. Senior Client Account Specialist provides a single Citi window for the client through regular calls and periodical meetings with senior Client representatives/decision makers.
The Commercial Cards business is a $450 Million business globally, which provides payment solutions through Credit Cards to leading multi-national corporations and public sector agencies. Clients include some of Citi CMB’s largest names, as well as major government agencies. The business provides the largest proprietary offering of any bank, spanning over 100 countries, 66 currencies and 27 languages. The business is expanding globally which includes launching a single global processing platform, enhancement of client tools, and re-evaluation of branding and solution packages. Wholesale Card Operations is closely aligned to Product, Sales, Account Management, Implementations, Capabilities, and Technology. There are many interactions between these groups.
• The Senior Client Account Specialist serves as the Clients’ primary contact. They provide operational account management at a corporate client level.
• The main responsibility is to maintain, strengthen and grow the ongoing relationship with Commercial Card Clients following set up by the implementation team and provide a single access window for client queries and concerns.
• The Senior Client Account Specialist must be able to successfully do the following:
• Ensure a seamless transition from Implementation into Business As Usual for new programs
• Be a single point of contact, post Implementation for Clients and their Program Administrators (PA)
• Drive consistently high levels of client satisfaction
• Address the root causes of any recurring issues with Citi and Client functions
• Assist the Call Center and Back Office functions with day-to-day cardholder problem resolution — very little direct contact with cardholders
• Reconciliation of client financials relating to inbound payment files for onward crediting to individual cardholders
• The Senior Client Account Specialist is a key part of the Relationship in conjunction with the Account Manager.
• Continually increase their own knowledge and understanding of the clients’ card program and Citi’s global product offering
• Leverage existing relationships to drive expansion of issuance among current programs
• Create opportunities for proactive program improvement in concert with Account Management and other functional areas
• Frequent proactive client communication. Lead regular conference calls. Schedule, organize and lead regular client service reviews in collaboration with Account Management and other functional areas where relevant
• Influence the client to ensure that their program operates optimally for both them and Citi
• Day-to-day issue resolution with key contacts at the client’s organization
• Issue Escalation - Taking ownership of issues and coordinating fast resolution
• Maintain Action Log and update regional/global teams and client as needed
• Managing clients stock of plastic cards (if client specific) and associated collaterals related to card issuance by proactively tracking actual usage against client projections
• Identify trends and carry out margin analysis to ensure smooth operation of the program
• Create Opportunities for Proactive Program Improvement. Practice effective continuous process improvement within Operations and with our clients to reduce errors, bottlenecks and ultimately, costs
• Identify areas to cross sell cards products / solutions to existing clients and work with the Citi teams to develop these leads.
• Grow programs, changes to scope, additional spend types
• Program Maintenance
• Ongoing Program Analysis
• Engage and coordinate relevant Citi resources as needed to support the Client e.g. Operations, Product, implementations.
Effectively prioritize time & manage deadlines
Excellent Customer Service skills
Strong experience of Managing and developing client relationships
Track record of driving incremental sales in existing relationships
Knowledge of credit and debit card markets, products and processes within an Operations/Customer Service Dept.
Ability to learn or have experience using Web Tools used for Commercial Cards
Self-motivated, highly energetic, analytical problem solvers, and possess good relationship management skill
Highly articulate, with influential verbal skills and precise written skills
Strong MS Office and system skills
Ability to work in a pressured environment and multi-task is essential.
Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues on own initiative with the minimum of information.
Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels.
Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative.
Display a high level of attention to detail
Team player with other Senior Client Account Specialist and organizational partners
Self-motivated, highly energetic, analytical problem solvers, and possess strong relationship management skills.
Must have experience working within the Commercial Cards Client Account Dept (CAS).