Robert Half Accountemps Accounts Payable Specialist in Huntington Beach, California
Accountemps has an Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist opportunity in a stimulating work environment with a team of highly skilled professionals. The candidate in this position will be reporting to the Accounting Manager while attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are integral functions for this position. Join a fast-growing team in this exciting job opportunity that offers career growth. This Accounts Payable Specialist role will be located in the Huntington Beach, California area and will be a long term temporary position.
Accounts Payable Specialist responsibilities:
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
Our ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have:
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and vlookups) - we work with a lot of exported data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
Interview Process Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Aimee Sharpe at email@example.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans