Macy's At Your Service Center Associate, Full Time: Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
* Job Overview: *
The At Your Service Center Associate is responsible for providing a great customer experience during all At Your Service activities including Buy Online Pickup in Store transactions, ringing and processing return merchandise, handling non-congruent items and performing other assigned duties in accordance with procedures and standards.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
Essential Functions: *
• Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own • Assist customers in all aspects of total store fulfillment and have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary. • Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the # 1 priority • Acknowledge Customers in a friendly and helpful manner upon Customer’s entry into the area • Be knowledgeable of POS/MPOS procedures and proficient in all transactions including BOPS Pickup, Customer Returns, Non-Congruent Chits, Search and Send, My Client and More@ Macy’s tablet app • Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own • Meet our BOPS/Service Level Agreement (SLA) by ensuring the BOPS collection area is organized and the Customer pick up experience is friction-free • Handle all returns professionally, with sincerity and enthusiasm • Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to drive sales and minimize returns • Sell gift cards and work to resolve customers’ Macy’s card issues, as needed • Process merchandise returns per merchandise presentation and non-congruent standards, to ensure efficient placement back on the sales floor or transfer to the receiving location • Follow store’s audit policies and procedures • Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures • Follows shortage programs and procedures • Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor, while maintaining regular, dependable attendance and punctuality • Perform other duties as necessary
- Qualifications: *
- Education/Experience: *
- * • High School degree or equivalent. At least one year of customer service experience.
- Communication Skills: *
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills: *
- * • Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. • Able to use a calculator.
Reasoning Ability: *
• Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Physical Demands: *
• This position involves constant moving and standing.
• Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
• Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
• May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
• May involve reaching above eye level. • Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Other Skills: *
• Strong organizational skills.
• Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. • Must be able to collaborate and function as a member of a team. • Must possess a strong sense of urgency. • Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: *
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Hawaii-Honolulu
Job: Personal Shopping
Req ID: 71485751