Honeywell Technical Supervisor in Brno, Czech Republic
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be responsible for a small team and will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Driving a team to develop systems improvingfor.
Developing entry level systems engineering talent within a leading industry.
Mentor entry level systems engineers to succeed in a dynamic organization.
25 Mentor systems engineer
25 Performance evaluation
25 Coach individuals
25 Challenging individuals to think different
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- knowledge of systems development lifecycle
- Good business judgment and common sense before acting
- Leading diverse and global team
- Advanced with systems
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Leading change
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
- Ability to readily and decisively intervene and find resourceful ways to remove obstacles in order to move the work forward or get efforts back on track.
Some engineering experience
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD31484
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.